Breakfast Writing Club
Join us for a free light breakfast and a space to write! It’s a perfect excuse for squeezing that extra writing time into your week. Every Saturday 8am-1pm (you can arrive at any time) at Nathan and QCA Campus and of course coffee / tea! This service runs because of volunteers who organise, set up and pack down the food and drinks. If you can volunteer your time please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register (only once) below to go on the email list and get weekly emails to RSVP by Thursdays at 1pm for that week. Register here
Who can join the Breakfast Writing Club?
All postgraduate students who are working on a research paper, thesis chapter, or other research writing outputs and register for BWC. Register here
Nathan: Saturdays throughout trimesters in NO3 *20 Spaces available. *Resuming 2 February 2019.
QCA: Saturdays throughout trimesters in SO2*12 Spaces available. *Resuming 2 February 2019.
What is in it for me?
- Enjoy a light breakfast to start your day.
- Supportive and encouraging writing environment.
- Continuing sessions for HDR students who have participated in previous GUPSA writing retreats to inspire and mentor fellow students, and all other interested HDR students.
- NA: Free parking on Saturdays along South Ring Rd or simply walk from the bus stop to N03 – See maps above.
- QCA: Parkrun and write? or Write and then catch a movie or walk in the park.