Call for papers
Eidos Emerge is an important component of the National Public Policy Congress conference for early career researchers. The Eidos Emerge events are organised by the Eidos Institute and provide an exceptional opportunity to combine high quality learning unforgettable networking experiences.
Eidos organises and facilitates Emerge for graduate and early-career researchers and policy-makers, focusing on technical skills, collaborative research capability and processes ongoing expansion in research capability.
EMERGE is a one-day program modelled on similar approaches identified internationally. The program provides an intensive, knowledge-rich environment for researchers and policymakers to build invaluable skills and networks.
Emerge is a part of the emerging researchers initiative of the Eidos Institute and its members.
- Benefits for Doctoral students
- Publication of your paper in peer reviewed EMERGE proceedings
- Presenting your research findings to a diverse audience including students, academics, policy makers and practitioners
- Opportunity to meet prospective employers from the government, non-government and private sectors
- Networking with other PhD students researching from a wide range of disciplines
- Learning more about the broader context of education and social policy
More information: http://www.eidoscongress.com/australia-2013/emerge-2013/