Grocery Voucher Bursary
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The GUPSA Grocery Voucher Bursary has been put in place to assist students under significant financial hardship by providing cover for grocery expenses. All enrolled domestic and international students who fit the criteria are encouraged to apply.
The GUPSA Grocery Voucher Bursary will provide a limited number of bursaries of $50 per applicant (of Coles or Woolworths voucher).
The GUPSA offers this assistance to students on the following basis:
- no guarantee of the availability of bursaries in any particular trimester
- this is once-off support only; no on-going support should be expected through this scheme
This bursary is funded by the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) and administered by the Griffith University Postgraduate Students Association.
Applications open May 18, 2020.
CAN I APPLY?
The GUPSA Grocery Voucher Bursary is open to the following students at the Brisbane & Logan Campuses only:
- Domestic postgraduate coursework students
- International postgraduate coursework students
- Domestic and international non award students
This bursary is not open to:
- Students who do not currently pay the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), including:
- Domestic and International Higher Degree Research (HDR) students
- Griffith English Language Institute (GELI) students
- Griffith College Students
- Exchange & Study Abroad Students
- Open Universities Australia Students
To be considered for this bursary you must upload a current overview for all of your bank accounts, showing your name and current balance.
If you believe you fulfil the above requirements, please use the link below to submit your application.