Grocery Voucher Bursary
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The Griffith University Postgraduate Students Association has committed a second round of funding to further assist postgraduate students experiencing financial hardship caused by COVID19. The first round of GUPSA Grocery Vouchers provided a limited number of bursaries of $50 per applicant to assist with these expenses. In this second round, postgraduate students who previously applied for the first round another opportunity to apply if they are still experiencing financial hardship due to COVID19.
GUPSA Grocery Voucher Bursary will provide a limited number of bursaries of $50 per applicant (choice of either a Coles or Woolworths voucher).
GUPSA offers this assistance to students on the following basis:
- no guarantee of the availability of bursaries in any particular trimester
- this is once-off support only; no on-going support should be expected through this scheme
- If you applied for and received a $50 Bursary through this scheme in round 1, you are eligible to apply for another bursary in round 2. You will need to complete a new application with your updated financial information.
This bursary is funded by the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) and administered by the Griffith University Postgraduate Students Association.
Applications open July 13, 2020.
CAN I APPLY?
The GUPSA Grocery Voucher Bursary is open to the following students at the Brisbane & Logan Campuses only:
- Domestic postgraduate coursework students
- International postgraduate coursework students
- Domestic and international non award students
This bursary is not open to:
- Students who do not currently pay the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), including:
- Domestic and International Higher Degree Research (HDR) students
- Griffith English Language Institute (GELI) students
- Griffith College Students
- Exchange & Study Abroad Students
- Open Universities Australia Students
To be considered for this bursary you must upload a current overview for all of your bank accounts, showing your name and current balance.
If you believe you fulfil the above requirements, please use the link below to submit your application.