- This event has passed.
First Aid Course
March 19, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$50
First Aid incl. CPR
Provide First Aid also known as Senior First Aid. As the minimum level for workplace First Aid, this course will provide with the skills and knowledge to help you Provide First Aid, life support and management of casualties until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
This unit is applicable to all people who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of environments including community and workplace settings. This course Supersedes HLTAID003. An online theory component MUST be completed before attending the course.
- Course held at Nathan Campus (N35)
- Cost: $15 CPR
- Cost: $50 First Aid + CPR
- Saturday 19th March
- CPR Session – 8:00 am to 9:00 am – Register here!
- 1st First Aid + CPR Session – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm – sold out.
- 2nd First Aid + CPR session 10:00 am to 2:00pm – Register here!
- 3rd First Aid + CPR session 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Register here!
Participants: Limited to 20 students per session
(Terms and Conditions: You must be a current Griffith University Undergraduate or Postgraduate student at a Brisbane based campus to register).