- This event has passed.
First Aid + CPR Course
July 23, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$15 – $50
CPR Course (refresher) and First Aid Course
First Aid incl. CPR
Provide First Aid also known as Senior First Aid. As the minimum level for workplace First Aid, this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to help you Provide First Aid, life support and management of casualties until the arrival of medical or other assistance. This unit is applicable to all people who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of environments including community and workplace settings.
The CPR only course covers HLTAID009 and the CPR + FA covers HLTAID011.
An online theory component MUST be completed before attending the course.
- Course held at Nathan Campus (N35)
- Cost: $15 CPR
- Cost: $50 First Aid + CPR
- Saturday 23rd July 2022
- CPR ONLY Session – 8:00am to 9:00am – Register here.
- 1st First Aid + CPR Session – 9:00am to 1:00pm – Register here.
- 2nd First Aid + CPR Session – 1:00pm to 5:00pm – not yet released.
Participants: Limited to 20 students per session
(Terms and Conditions: You must be a current Griffith University Undergraduate or Postgraduate student at a Brisbane based campus to register).