Intro to self-defence: Defending Multiple attackers
September 22 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
Week 3: Defending Multiple attackers
Thursday, 22nd September
This workshop will be instructed by Practical Wing Chun (PWC) Australia and will leave participants empowered to predict, identify and avoid violence by de-escalating situations. Participants will also learn how to counter common forms of attack and assaults.
This workshop will focus on using physical structure and strategies against multiple attackers in an outnumbered situation and awareness, prevention and de-escalation skills.
- Cost: FREE
- All classes run: 5.20 pm to 7.00 pm in N35
- Participants: Limited to 20 students per course date
- Thursday 4th August – Awareness & Defending – Register here!
- Thursday, 8th Sept 2022 – Female Self Defence (open to all female-identifying students)
- Thursday, 22nd Sept 2022 – Defending Multiple attackers
- Thursday, 6th Oct 2022 – Self Defence on Public Transport