- This event has passed.
Intro to self-defence: Defending Multiple attackers (NEW DATE)
September 29, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
Week 3: Defending Multiple attackers
EVENT UPDATE: Due to the unexpected Public Holiday held on 22/9/22, we have had to reschedule this self-defence course from 22/09/22 to 29/09/22 – Register here!
Thursday, 29th September
This workshop will be instructed by Practical Wing Chun (PWC) Australia and will leave participants empowered to predict, identify and avoid violence by de-escalating situations. Participants will also learn how to counter common forms of attack and assaults.
This workshop will focus on using physical structure and strategies against multiple attackers in an outnumbered situation and awareness, prevention and de-escalation skills.
- Cost: FREE
- All classes run: 5.20 pm to 7.00 pm in N35
- Register here!
- Participants: Limited to 20 students per course date
Intro to self-defence course dates:
- Thursday 4th August – Awareness & Defending – event finished.
- Thursday, 8th Sept 2022 – Female Self Defence (open to all female-identifying students) – event finished.
- Thursday, 29th Sept 2022 – Defending Multiple attackers – Register here!
- Thursday, 6th Oct 2022 – Self Defence on Public Transport – register here from the 22nd of September.