- This event has passed.
Intro to self-defence: Self Defence on Public Transport
October 6 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
Week 4: Self Defence on Public Transport
Thursday, 6th October
This workshop will be instructed by Practical Wing Chun (PWC) Australia and will leave participants empowered to predict, identify and avoid violence by de-escalating situations. Participants will also learn how to counter common forms of attack and assaults.
The workshop aims to introduce students to an array of subjects that concern their personal safety on public transport, including buses, taxis & trains. Using Practical Wing Chun’s concept you should be empowered to predict, identify and avoid violence and as a last resort, you should be able to understand how to counter the most common types of attacks in a confined space.
- Cost: FREE
- All classes run: 5.20 pm to 7.00 pm in N35
- Participants: Limited to 20 students per course date
- Thursday 4th August – Awareness & Defending – Register here!
- Thursday, 8th Sept 2022 – Female Self Defence (open to all female-identifying students)
- Thursday, 22nd Sept 2022 – Defending Multiple attackers
- Thursday, 6th Oct 2022 – Self Defence on Public Transport