SRC and GUPSA Pizza making event for 6.5.22 – Terms and conditions
Whether you call it lunch or tomorrow’s leftovers, we have a delicious competition for you to enter. We’ve teamed up with GUPSA/ SRC to give ONE lucky winner 2x FREE pizza making event tickets!
EVENT TRIP ITINERARY
- When: 6/5/22
- Bus Leaves Nathan: 10:30 am.
- Pizza Making class begins at 11:00 am and Class ends: at 2:00 pm
- The bus arrives back at Nathan Campus at 2:30 pm
How to enter:
👩💻 You must be following @GriffithSRC / @GUPSA and @waliwellnessHQ
👩💻 Like this photo
👩💻 Tag your Pizza loving friends in the comments that you would like to take with you (1 tag = 1 entry)
The winner will be selected at 3 pm TODAY. Winner/s will be notified via DM and must reply before tomorrow morning! Open to Griffith Brisbane based campus students and online students that are 18 years or older. Good luck!
ALL terms and conditions:
- Entry is only open to Griffith Brisbane campus-based students and online students.
- The person/s who wins the tickets must be a Griffith Brisbane campus-based student or online student and use their spare ticket to take a Griffith Brisbane campus-based or online student with them.
- Winners MUST be able to attend the event
- Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter (Griffith University SRC and GUPSA) and not to Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Facebook or Instagram from all liability in relation to this promotion.
- If a student wins the promotion on Instagram, they cannot also win the promotion on Facebook, and vice versa.
- Entrants acknowledge that any use of their entry by the Promoter during the Promotional Period does not constitute an endorsement of their entry or guarantee that their entry will be shortlisted or will win a prize.
- Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
- The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable in cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage, or injury because of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their sole discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use or consumption of the prize.