White Card training course
Upcoming Courses in 2023
Complete the forms below to register to enrol in FREE White Card training course. This offer is open to Griffith University Undergraduate or Postgraduate students who study at a Brisbane-based campus or on our Digital Campus.
Course held at Nathan Campus
- Cost: $50
- Course Dates for T1 2023:
- Friday 14th April – Register here!
- All courses run from 9 am to 1 pm.
- Participants: Limited to 15 students per course date
What is a QLD White Card?
Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
Tradie Training’s White Card course is designed to get you qualified ASAP. We guarantee your White Card training will be convenient and straightforward.
- Traddie Training (RTO 45555) provides the training on Nathan Campus.
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) licensed by WorkSafe Queensland to issue your QLD White Card after completing the general construction induction training. The White Card training maps to the Unit of Competency CPCCWHS1001 – prepare to work safely in the construction industry. The QLD White Card is nationally recognised and can be used to enter construction sites in all Australian states and territories.
PLEASE NOTE: We have to wait until we have ALL students have registered before we send you a confirmation email.
Notes, and Terms and Conditions:
- Registrations will close once the courses have been allocated/ filled.
- You must be a current domestic Griffith University Undergraduate or Postgraduate student at a Brisbane-based campus including Logan or a Digital Campus student to register.