2023/24 GUPSA Annual Elections
Nominations for the Griffith University Postgraduate Students Association will be open from 9.00 a.m. Monday 11th September 2023 and will close at 5.00 p.m. on Friday 15th September 2023.
The following positions for the 2023/2024 GUPSA Board are:
- Coursework Officer
- Research Officer
- International Officer
- Online Officer
- Indigenous Officer
- LGBTIQ+ Officer
- Women’s Officer
- Disability Officer
- Carers Officer
- Sustainability Officer
- Communications Officer
- You will be representing postgraduate student interests, relevant to your portfolio, and will be giving them a voice during your time in office. You will also develop important soft skills such as cross-cultural and cross-discipline communication, leadership and budgeting to enhance your employability.
- Being a GUPSA board member is an incredibly rewarding experience where you will also learn about governance, and how decisions are made at Griffith University, and meet and work alongside a great team of GUPSA staff and board members.
Details & Voting
- Completed and valid nomination forms must reach Mr Cory Everdell, Returning Officer, via e-mail between 9 a.m., Monday 11th September and 5.00 p.m. on Friday 15th September 2023.
- If required, voting will be conducted by electronic means from Monday 25th September 2023. A broadcast email including a link to the voting site will be sent to students on this date.
- Voting will conclude at 5.00 p.m. on Friday 29th September 2023. All postgraduate students enrolled at the Brisbane, Logan & Online campus will be emailed advice regarding the outcome of the voting process once available.
- If you require further information on the nomination process or have any general enquiries, please contact the Returning Officer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3735 4821.