Upcoming Courses in 2023
Register here soon!
- Cost: $30
- Address: Ladhope Chambers / Suite 4 – Floor G131 Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill Queensland 4000
- Running times: 8am to 2pm
- Course Dates:
- coming soon
- Participants: Limited to 9 students per course date
- (Terms and Conditions: You must be a current Griffith University Undergraduate or Postgraduate student at a Brisbane or Online Campus are eligible).
The Barista Course will teach you the skills to be a barista and find out what it takes to make a really good flat white or cappuccino. This 5 hour barista course starts from the basic and culminates in two hours of non stop coffee making focusing on milk texturing and coffee art.
We teach you how to use a coffee machine from scratch, with no prior experience needed and you will leave knowing how to:
- Froth milk
- Make espresso
- Make all of the coffees that you would find in a cafe
- Clean and maintain the coffee machines
Not an artist? That’s ok after the 2 hour non stop coffee art session you will leave knowing how to:
- How to froth milk more effectively
- Etching techniques
- Fudge art techniques
- Free pouring techniques