First Aid / CPR Courses
Upcoming Courses in T1 2023
First Aid + CPR Course
Provide First Aid, also known as Senior First Aid. As the minimum level for workplace First Aid, this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to help you Provide First Aid, life support and management of casualties until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
This unit applies to all people who may be required to provide a first aid response in various environments, including community and workplace settings. An online theory component MUST be completed before attending the course.
• Location: Nathan Campus Multi-faith centre
-> CPR only course – $15 | This course supersedes HLTAID009.
-> First Aid (includes CPR) – $50 | This course supersedes HLTAID011.
T1 2023 First Aid and CPR Course dates at Nathan campus
May 17, 2023
- First Aid + CPR – 4 pm to 8 pm – Register here!
May 24, 2023
- CPR only – 3 pm to 4 pm – Register here!
- First Aid + CPR – 3 pm to 7 pm – Register here!
May 27, 2023
- CPR only – 8 am to 9 am – Register here!
- First Aid + CPR – 9 am to 1 pm – Register here!
To see more events and courses, please click here.
(Terms and Conditions: You must be a current Griffith University Undergraduate or Postgraduate student at a Brisbane-based campus including Logan or a Digital Campus student to register).