- This event has passed.
March 2, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$15
CPR Course Only
This course teaches the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines. This course is developed for people who may require CPR training as recommended by the Australian Resuscitation Council. This course supersedes HLTAID001. An online theory component MUST be completed before attending the course.
- Cost: $15
- Wednesday 2nd March
- Session 1 – 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm – Register here
- Session 2 – 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm – Register here
- Session 3 – 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm – Not yet released
- Course held at Nathan Campus Multi-faith Center (N35)
- Participants: Limited to 20 students per session
(Terms and Conditions: You must be a current Griffith University Undergraduate or Postgraduate student at a Brisbane or Online Campus to register).