- This event has passed.
Intro to self-defence: Female Self Defence
September 8, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
Week 2: Female Self Defence
(open to all female-identifying students)
Thursday, 8th September
This workshop will be instructed by Practical Wing Chun (PWC) Australia and will leave participants empowered to predict, identify and avoid violence by de-escalating situations. Participants will also learn how to counter common forms of attack and assaults.
This workshop’s topics will include recognising common types of attacks women face and how to defend against them, simple techniques for optimum results toward a threat and awareness and prevention.
- Cost: FREE
- All classes run: 5.20 pm to 7.00 pm in N35
- Participants: Limited to 20 students per course date
- Thursday 4th August – Awareness & Defending – Register here!
- Thursday, 8th Sept 2022 – Female Self Defence (open to all female-identifying students)
- Thursday, 22nd Sept 2022 – Defending Multiple attackers
- Thursday, 6th Oct 2022 – Self Defence on Public Transport