- This event has passed.
GUPSA Mt Tamborine Wine Tour
September 30, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$40
Come with GUPSA on a journey through the striking scenery of Tamborine Mountain courtesy of The Vino Bus to explore three of the region’s award-winning boutique venues. The tour will include wine and cheese tasting, liqueur and vodka tasting, and a one-course lunch.
The Vino Bus is providing transport, leaving Nathan campus at 10 am. There’s a limit of 12 students. The tour will take you to the Distillery for liqueur and vodka tasting, Witches Falls for wine and cheese tasting, and then Cedar Creek Estate for wine tasting and a one-course lunch. Limited to the first 12 students.
You MUST be a current Griffith Brisbane or Logan Campus, postgraduate student, to register (Gold Coast students are not eligible). Your student status will be verified before you joining the tour. A Valid Griffith University Student ID Card MUST be shown on arrival for the tour. If you don’t have one, then you will lose your spot. Places are limited to the first 24 students.
- Cost: $40 (includes transport, entry tickets & lunch)
- Date: Friday 30 September 2022
- Pick up Nathan Campus Strictly: 10 am
- Return to Nathan Campus approx.: 5 pm
Please note: Bus leaving from Nathan Campus only.
Terms and Conditions
- You MUST be a current Griffith University Undergraduate Brisbane, Logan Campus or Digital campus student to register (Gold Coast students are not eligible). Your student status will be verified prior to the event.
- A Valid Griffith University Student ID Card MUST be shown on arrival at the event. If not then you will not be able to attend the event.